Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Now ?

Alone in the dark
although the bright lights shine.
In a crowded room masking the pain
crying inside
waiting for some peace and happiness to finally return
and be able to call it .......mine.
Those around me
go about their day
but the silence is deafening inside my shell,
love is blind !
and when I opened my eyes
I realized .......darkness fell.
My face becomes numb
from the pasted on smiles,
suddenly flashing back
to that one day....Damn It!
I knew I should have just
walked away.
Now you're here stuck
and cant understand,
but don't forget
you left your happiness in someone else's hands.


As the time rolls on
and another day passes
each tick on the clock
becomes louder than the last
now there is one less day you have
without knowing
and when you stand alone
there's no one to ask.

What now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment